OBU All Hail Thy Name.... | Walking Worthy: OBU All Hail Thy Name....
Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2009

OBU All Hail Thy Name....

This weekend I am going back to OBU for Spring Affair. Yeah for road trips! Yeah for fun with friends.

This is what I am looking forward to:

1. Seeing Bruce and RuthAnne, my college Sunday School teachers. I haven't seen them in 3 years!

2. Being at OBU and being happy to be there. When I graduated I was going through a really hard time in my life. I just want to make some new happy memories there.

3. Hanging out and seeing what is new in Shawnee

4. A road trip with two crazy guys...Greg and Marty. Three hours in a car with them should be insane.

5. Being at OBU with Greg.

Well, I have loaned out my camera this weekend for a wedding. So pics will be from Greg's camera. Let's see what I can do with a point and shoot!

1 comment:

  1. Lending your very expensive camera - You are a good friend.

    ReplyDelete