She is Going to the Chapel! | Walking Worthy: She is Going to the Chapel!
Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

She is Going to the Chapel!

Today I am celebrating my sweet friend who gets married this weekend! She first came into my life about 4 years ago. My roommate Amy asked if I would mind if a friend of hers, could live with us for awhile. So, Denae moved into our duplex.  It didn't take us long to know we wanted her to stay.

Denae in the place that makes her heart beat: Africa
A few months went by and Amy got engaged, she got married and left us to start her new life. So it was just Denae and I. Denae and I lived together for two years. During that time she taught me so much. The greatest thing she taught me was how to be a servant. But she never talked to me about it, she lived it.  I cannot tell you how many times she served me. The way she served me always made me want to serve her right back. Denae also encouraged me in my walk with Jesus. As I watcher her grow in her love for Jesus and His Word, it encouraged me in mine. Denae also showed me tough love, she got in my face when I needed it. 

Denae with Greg and I on our wedding day!
Denae, your friendship has meant so much to me. I am beyond excited to watch you walk down the aisle this weekend and marry the man that God created for you. I am praying for you as your step into the new role that God has given you.
Scott & Denae. Photo Credit to AJ Photography
Please know that I am beyond blessed to call you my friend! God has used you in my life in so many ways and I know that He will continue to! Thank you for your obedience to Jesus. Thank you for seeking Him and walking in Him. Scott, you are beyond blessed to call Denae your wife, but I think you already know that! I pray that God will use you both to speak the Gospel to eachother and that in your marriage people would see Jesus and the Church. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you!

* The last photo in this post was taken  by my friend Amanda of AJ Photography. You should check her website out!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment