When God Seems Silent | Walking Worthy: When God Seems Silent
Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

When God Seems Silent

Currently I am in a season where God seems to be speaking to me around every turn. Every day even when hard has been encouraging as I hear from the Lord frequently. Small encouragements, leading me in ministry, showing me His grace in my life.

As I look around me I know that is not the case for everyone. I know it is not always true in my life. In fact, there have been times in my life that were very dark.They were beyond painful. I often felt alone even in a room full of people.

Sometimes it seems like God is silent. I wrote  for Precept Ministry International  last summer and shared about the time in my life when God seemed silent. I encourage you to go here and read what I wrote. I pray that is brings encouragement to you today!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment