Fort Worth Food Truck Park | Walking Worthy: Fort Worth Food Truck Park
Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fort Worth Food Truck Park


Well, remember that ambitious Summer Bucket List I had?? Well…..yeah I might have bitten off more than I could chew this summer. I had no idea how much our lives would change once our college students were out of school. I got so busy that I have really been struggling to blog. Sorry Friend

The first item on my Summer Bucket List was visiting the Ft. Worth Food Truck Park. I have heard several of my friends talking about this place and I was excited to try it out. I got to complete this task thanks to my SIL Brittany. Brittany wanted to go to the Food Truck Park for her birthday. So off we went as a family to the Food Truck Park. I was beyond excited!!! We rolled down this small regular looking street. I kept wondering when I would see the food park.  To my right, tucked off to the side was the Food Truck Park. At first glance I thought, is this it? The Ft. Worth Food Truck Park was not very big. They had five to six trucks parked around the edges of the park. In the middle was a gravel area with picnic tables.
Our first task was to find a table in the shade. After securing a table we walked around looking at each truck and tried to determine what to eat. Finally we decided to order from different trucks. I was craving tacos, so I ordered tacos from the What's Cook-N Chef truck. My hubby ordered fish and chips from the Three Lions Truck. We split two kinds of mac and cheese from the Sweetie V's truck. My hubby's fish and chips were SO good! I was actually a little jealous. My tacos were good, but not spectacular. Next time I would order something different. The mac and cheese was SO good. We tried regular & creole. I must say they were pretty greasy, but the taste was worth it.
Over all, we had a good time. The trucks at the Food Truck Park change every day, so the food is constantly changing. I would love to go back and try more food, next time I will be a little more ambitious about trying something different.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment