Kindness Fueled by Christ: Guest Post for Transform Student Ministries | Walking Worthy: Kindness Fueled by Christ: Guest Post for Transform Student Ministries
Image Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kindness Fueled by Christ: Guest Post for Transform Student Ministries

Occasionally I have the honor of writing for the Transform Student blog. This month the theme is kindness. Read a taste of my latest post for them and follow the link below to read the entire post.

I hung my head as I watched another debate go down on Facebook. You have seen them right? They spring up over theological issues. People standing up for the “name of Christ” and “His Word.” Yet I wonder how their desire to be right with a lack of kindness shows anything about Christ.... 

Keep Reading at Transform Student

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment