Littlebeth | Walking Worthy: Littlebeth
Image Map

Friday, June 5, 2009

Littlebeth

"I'm praying for you and thinking of you today" - Me

"Thank you! I'm here now. Ready but nervous!" -Littlebeth

What is this is something you are probably asking yourself right now. This is the text message between me and my best friend this morning. The Lord gave me a best friend at the age of 4, since then I have forever been blessed by her. Today, she is having her second child. Nathan is breech, so Elizabeth (better known to my family as Littlebeth) is having a c-section this morning.

Right after this text, I called her to pray over her. I knew she would be nervous. Please be thinking about her today. Please pray for Littlebeth, her awesome husband Ryan, their incredibly adorable daughter Adalyn, and Ms Mary and Buddy (my other parents otherwise known as Littlebeth's parents). Pray for the doctors and nurses who attend to this sweet family!

Thanks guys! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment