Nikkea's Shower | Walking Worthy: Nikkea's Shower
Image Map

Monday, June 8, 2009

Nikkea's Shower

Okay, so this post is way past due. I apologize!!! Let me start by saying that like everyone in my life is having a baby...like for real! A couple of Saturdays ago all the girls I used to work with got together to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate the upcoming birth of Nikkea's daughter. Here are pics from that day!



She loved the bag from Robin!


So cute! Little washcloths.

This is a bib that I got her...if you know Nikkea, it is just perfect!


Nikkea was so excited! This was her first shower. Very non-traditional, very laid-back, just how I like it.

Here are all of us girls...see I even made into this one! Terra's hubby Ben took this one for us!

Father, I thank you for this life that You are knitting together inside of Nikkea. Father I pray for a safe and quick delivery. I pray that Makenzi would come to know you at a young age. I pray that she would become a Woman of You. Thank You for all that You are doing in the lives of Ernest and Nikkea Lord! We love you! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment